$125/month for a household of four (3 month minimum required)
Over the course of one year—12 telemedicine evaluations and 8 In Home Evaluations, based on pricing for services at the time of membership initiation. Also included are in-home sports physicals and flu shots for all household members, as well as 50% off any home medications administered (including TDAP if due for update) and/or ancillary testing done in home.
Once all of the above annual services have been utilized, any and all future services in the same calendar year will be provided at 25% discount from prices disclosed at time of membership initiation. Any new services offered during the course of the annual membership will also be offered at a 25% discount.
Current Prices For Services, to be honored by Agreement:
- Basic In Home Visit: $125 (includes one ancillary test such as strep, flu, or Urinalysis with additional ancillary tests $20 each)
- Complex In Home Visit: $185 (Lengthier visits for repeat evaluations, laceration repairs, splints for orthopedic issues, abscess I&D, etc)
- Telemedicine Evaluation: $40
- In Home Sports Physical: $50
- Flu Shots: $40 for first vaccination, $30 for additional if given at same visit
- TDAP administration (Tetanus, Diptheria and Pertussis): $75
Additional Plan Details
- Monthly payment can be made on any day of the month at the choosing of member.
- Three monthly payments are required before member is allowed to cancel, although exceptions may be made at the discretion of Urgent HomeMD. After three months of membership, member may cancel at any time without any prior notice and for any reason. Urgent HomeMD also reserves the right to terminate the membership agreement at any time, without prior notice and for any reason.
- Urgent HomeMD agrees to have a Board Certified Physician available daily, including weekends and Holidays, from 8:00AM-8:00PM, either for direct evaluation or as a supervisor as detailed below:
- Some evaluations/visits may involve a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner working under Physician supervision, with a Board Certified Physician available as needed.
- Home visits for flu shots only may be conducted by a Licensed Registered Nurse
- All Health Care Practitioners working as practitioners with Urgent HomeMD will be in good standing with the appropriate medical licensing authorities
- Above monthly rates will be adjusted by an appropriate percentage (as well as provided services, rounded up to the nearest whole number) for households with more members or fewer members.
- Household members need not live under the same roof in order to be considered. This includes adult children (regardless of age and regardless of whether they are enrolled in higher education)
- Urgent HomeMD and all associated providers will abide by any and all patient privacy laws, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and all other applicable laws, Federal and Local.
- Urgent HomeMD and associated practitioners are not in network with Medicare/Medicaid or other Insurance Companies at this time, and the above services are provided out of network. Based on Federal Law, at this point in time we will be unable to accept Medicare/Medicaid patients in our program.
- Urgent HomeMD primarily provides Urgent Care services, with some overlap into issues more commonly managed by a Primary Care Physician. We do not provide routine childhood vaccinations as part of our services, and in some instances we may recommend PCP and/or subspecialist evaluation. We do offer flu shots to children 4 years of age and older.
- Urgent HomeMD maintains relationships with imaging centers should you need any radiology studies as well as Lab facilities if lab studies are recommended beyond the ancillary/bedside tests we offer. These services will be billed separately by the facilities providing services and are not included in our above membership plan.